It's hard to believe the shop has been open almost a month already. Time flies and all that jazz! I have been working on the website and trying to post on FB regularly. I also have started FB Live videos again on Saturday mornings (if you like to watch someone ramble). I have put all the upcoming events (I think) on the website calendar for easier access, check it out!
Events to look forward to in June:
* Thursday Morning Threaders: a free stitch starting at 10:30 every Thursday morning
* 2nd Saturday Sit 'n Stitch, June 11th: bring your projects and sit a while. From 1 - 5 at the shop. Please RSVP via phone, email, FB, or in person so I know how many to expect
Sale Events in June:
* Red Fridays: wear red on Fridays in the shop to Remember Everyone Deployed and receive 10% off your purchase
* Flag Day: 20% off patriotic patterns, online and in the shop
* Father's Day week sale, June 14-18: "Father" charts 20% off
* Summer Days Sale: "Summer" charts 20% off at the register
(if it says Summer in the title or in the pattern)
Mark your calendar for July!
* We will be closed the whole weekend of the 4th
(3rd, 4th, and 5th)
* Christmas in July Sale on July 22nd and 23rd: discounts, door prizes, games and more!
I think that is it for today! Have a great day and happy stitching!
Check out our website for new arrivals, top sellers, and sale items!
These emails will give you the best and most recent information you need!
Keep in touch with us by visiting our website!